AMBA HEATED TOWEL RACKS
Amba Products was established in 2004 with a clear goal in mind – to make the heated towel rack a must-have item for every bathroom in North America. While Europeans have been drying and warming their towels on heated towel racks for decades, most Americans have no experience with them. For many Americans, heated towel racks are view as overpriced, not widely available and seen only in the homes of the rich. A perception has persisted that they are a luxury item out of reach for most American families.
Amba Products changed this view and are proud to be one of the first companies in the U.S. to introduce consumers to affordable, stylish heated towel racks made of high-quality stainless steel. Initially supplying a handful of clients with top-grade heated towel racks, Amba now proudly boasts the largest variety of products and serves more than 200 retailers throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
Amba Products is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Heated Towel Racks
- 150 affordable models to choose from (special orders available)
- Made with high-quality 304-grade stainless steel (sustainable, durable, 100-percent recyclable)
- Excellent customer service and local support
- Excellent distribution (in-stock orders will typically ship within 24 hours)
- Energy-efficient (consumes the same energy as a few light bulbs; towels require less laundering, saving on water and electricity)
- Health and wellness benefits (e.g. mildew reduction, increased comfort)
- Ease of installation (mounted versions can be installed by an electrician in a few hours and free-standing versions simply plug in)
- Non-bathroom residential usage (mudrooms, garages, laundry rooms)
- Hospitality (hotels, retreats, cruise ships)