For Immediate Release: June 10, 2019
(LAS VEGAS) — CertainTeed, a leading North American manufacturer of building materials, will highlight a selection of tough, efficiency-minded residential roofing products during the 2019 Western Roofing Expo, taking place June 9-11 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
“CertainTeed is committed to innovation and creating residential products that offer more value in the form of energy savings, greater durability and a smaller carbon footprint,” said Alex Pecora, director of roofing product management for CertainTeed. “By continuing to make our products more useful, we can demonstrate to contractors and homeowners that our products offer the best value proposition.”
Be sure to visit booth 305 to experience a lineup that includes:
- Landmark Solaris – A solar-reflective version of CertainTeed’s best-selling asphalt shingle, this wood shake-inspired shingle reflects solar energy and radiant heat much better than traditional roofing shingles.
- Presidential Solaris – Constructed from two layers of premium asphalt with advance solar-reflective granules, Presidential Solaris replicates the look of authentic cedar shake roofing with the added performance of cool roof technology.
- Presidential TL Solaris – A three-layer version of the Presidential Solaris shingle, with sculpted tabs, greater dimensionality, and a rich color selection provide the look and beauty of old-world cedar shake.
- NorthGate – CertainTeed’s NorthGate is a shake-look SBS-modified asphalt shingle made with rubberizing polymers that provide Class 4 impact resistance, and enhanced weatherability and granule adhesion. NorthGate shingles resist cracking, even in extreme cold weather, allowing for year-round installation.
- Matterhorn Metal Roofing – Matterhorn is a tough, low-maintenance luxury roofing solution that replicates the architecture and charm of traditional wood shake, slate and barrel tile roofing. In addition to offering Class 4 impact resistance, it is 100 percent recyclable, highly resistant to fire and wind, and offers 16 cool roof color options that can be used to comply with California Title 24 cool roof requirements.
- Solstice Solar System – Solstice is a highly-efficient rack-and-panel solar system offering 60- and 72-cell modules that provide up to 310 watts and 370 watts of power generation, respectively. Solstice modules are also available in American-made US Series options.
- Apollo II/Apollo Tile II – Strong, lightweight and sleek, Apollo II solar shingles and tiles are engineered for seamless integration with new or existing shingle/tile roof systems. Each all-black solar shingle/tile contains 14 high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon solar cells providing an industry-best power rating of 63 watts per shingle/tile.
For more information, visit booth 305 of the Western Roofing Expo or www.certainteed.com.
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm’s slogan “Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed,” inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, solar, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings. A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,900 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. The group had total sales of approximately $3.9 billion in 2018. www.certainteed.com.
For more information contact:
Dina Pokedoff, Saint-Gobain