Here is a quick, checklist to ensure your digital marketing strategy is automated and offers targeted ROI.
The knock on digital marketing techniques has always been that they have steep learning curves, they require constant attention, and there’s really no easy way to tie the efforts to sales in the long run. Have no fear, there are better ways to leverage digital marketing efforts.
What’s a hack? Think quick growth, done cheaper and with less effort
Growth hacking — or hack for short — is a relatively new concept in the technological lexicon. It describes an enhanced marketing strategy that distills all actions into those that are measurable, repeatable, and scalable. In short, a hack is a quicker, better way to do something — so that results are optimized.
I get it, so give me the hacks, already!
Simply put, marketing growth hacks are connected to your brand-building tools. Here are the top tips that Team Kleber is most fond of. We think you will be, too.
- Turn your email into a lead-generation machine. Email has fast become the ultimate in focused marketing for huge ROI. Consider establishing these aspects of your email system:
- Timing and frequency
- Enticing subject lines
- Visuals plus copy
- Optimization for all devices
- Rethink and redesign search ads and landing pages. These are your big money-getters that often determine if a prospect will turn into a customer. Tune them up with:
- Fresher, cleaner layouts
- Focused, singular calls-to-action
- Newsletter/email sign-up forms
- Cross-sell/up-sell options
- Add some serious muscle to your building materials blog. Blogs can be so much more than just a fashion statement. Provide rich content and get backlinks for greater ROI:
- Set up an RSS feed for bigger audiences
- Create calls-to-action in every post
- Answer questions your customers have
- Create evergreen content that stands the test of time
Let Kleber and Associates turbocharge your digital marketing strategy and show you more return on your bottom line. Contact us today for a personal presentation of how we can add some basic marketing hacks to your operations that will really move the sales needle — saving your business both time and money in the process.
Kleber & Associates (K&A) is an Atlanta-based marketing and communications firm that focuses exclusively on building materials manufacturers and building products. Our integrated marketing spirit specializes in brand development for clients in the home and commercial building products marketplace. For more information on our capabilities, please call +1-770-518-1000 or visit https://kleber3v.wpengine.com/contact/.