National Remodeling Foundation’s Steven Kleber Joins Leading Panel of Housing Experts
ATLANTA (December 18, 2015) – Kleber & Associates president and founder Steven L. Kleber proudly accepts the invitation to join the Home Projects Council (HPC) as a council member beginning in 2016. Serving as president of the National Remodeling Foundation for the past five years as well as the owner of Kleber & Associates, a public relations and marketing communications agency specializing in the building, remodeling and design industries, Kleber has been an influential voice in the housing and construction industry for more than 35 years. His breadth of market familiarity, product knowledge and consumer trends make him a vital addition to the Council.
The HPC is a national organization of leading home improvement experts and influencers. Its mission is to help homeowners increase the functionality and financial value of their homes by providing data-based research and a variety of useful resources.
The director of public relations for the HPC Chad Corely says of Kleber, “Steve’s background and enthusiasm for the industry will be a great complement to the experts and assets we already have in place for the HPC.”
Steve Kleber is also the immediate past president of the National Kitchen & Bath Association’s Center for Kitchen and Bath Education and Research. “I am thrilled to join such a prestigious group of industry experts. I share a great deal of passion for the Council’s important mission and look forward to working with my fellow members on increasing its influence through market research, consumer trendspotting and social media.”
Kleber joins a host of industry influencers in the Home Projects Council members that include:
- Mark Powers – This Old House, senior technical editor
- Danny Lipford – Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford, host
- Jill Sell – Cleveland Plain Dealer and Ohio Magazine, home improvement columnist
- Ben Uyeda – ZeroEnergy Design and FreeGreen.com, co-founder
- Stacey Moncrieff – National Association of Realtors, vice president, business-to-business communications
- Fred Miller – Consumer Specialists, president
- Tanya Komas, Ph.D. – California St. University at Chico, Concrete Industry Management program coordinator; Concrete Preservation Institute, founder
- Ethan Hagan – One Project Closer, blogger
- Frank Owens – The QUIKRETE®Companies, vice president marketing
- Ed Fioroni, Ph.D. – Pavestone®, vice president sales and marketing
- Reeve Haldeman – Custom Building Products®, vice president marketing
About Steven Kleber:
Steve is a passionate force within Kleber & Associates. With over 35 years of experience, his deep understanding of the home and building industry brings valuable insights on current trends and how they relate to consumers, architects, distributors, builders, remodelers, designers and manufacturers. Steve’s past presentations and white papers include an exploration of Small Spaces, Social Media and Search as it relates to ROI… and consumer trends in relation to specific demographic groups.
He is president of the National Remodeling Foundation and the immediate past president of the National Kitchen & Bath Association’s Center for Kitchen and Bath Education and Research.