As the much-anticipated annual Builders’ Show opens its doors in just a couple short days, we’ve got our schedule filled with people to see, new products to admire and tweet-ups in which to partake.
A few brands to watch out for:
- Feeney: Proving that cable rails provide great design in addition to structure, Feeney will showcase its wide offering of custom cables, rails and hardware for commercial and residential applications.
- Masonite: Want to experience “Art in Doors”? Stop by Masonite’s booth at IBS to check out how doors are so much more than mere portals. The company’s new West End collection appeals to those with great design taste who seek modernity.
- Amerec: Anyone looking to add some luxury to their bathroom should check out Amerec’s booth at IBS, where the brand’s new T100 Touch Control panel will surely be the center of attention. The touch screen panel provides easy access to and control of steam and time settings.
- Gerber Plumbing Fixtures: Celebrating its 80th year, Gerber will feature the Viper 1.28 high efficiency toilet, which provides exceptional performance paired with smart water savings, among the full line of vitreous china and brass offerings.
- Nuheat: Though the Orlando weather may not call for it, surely heated floors are irresistible. Nuheat develops custom and luxurious electric floor heating systems that provide comfort through virtually any flooring material.
- Danver: Ever expanding its product offering for the outdoor living trend, Danver will have on display EcoSmart outdoor fireplaces in addition to the stainless steel cabinetry they’re known for.
- Viance: Introducing its 2012 “Fish-More” promotion, Viance helps contractors gain more business by recommending the brand Ecolife for deck building.
- The Fortress Company: Fortress fence and railing products not only create safe surroundings, but contribute to the beautification of any property.
The K&A team will attend IBS this week in Orlando and would love to see you. If you’re attending and would like to participate in a short meet-up, (we could even feature your brand on our YouTube channel)… let us know here!