Just eight short days from now, San Francisco will host one of the nation’s largest regional builders’ shows. PCBC brings together builders, developers, building scientists, architects, environmental engineers, landscape companies, and manufacturers to focus on delivering industry trends, innovations, and environmental building practices. Here are several brands that I’m excited about seeing at the show:
- DANVER: The well-known stainless steel cabinetry manufacturer will showcase its newest outdoor kitchen products, including the Glastender Home line of commercial-grade cocktail stations. DANVER has recently teamed up with Glastender Home to provide a state-of-the-art bartending station that is easy to use and install. With its high durability and low maintenance, stainless steel is the perfect material for all outdoor kitchen needs. (Booth #5110)
- Andersen Windows: The two-year winner of the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year award named by the EPA, Andersen windows manufactures high-quality energy efficient windows while reducing greenhouse gas emissions. At PCBC, Andersen will showcase its wide variety of environmentally friendly windows and doors. (Booth #6335)
- Boral Roofing: Boral, one of the most extensive providers of sustainable clay and concrete roofing, is partnering with Green Builder Media to present the Sustainable Speaker Series. PCBC attendees PCBC can join the series at Boral’s booth, #5111.
- Carriage House Door Co.: Carriage House provides custom handcrafted garage doors, each meticulously designed to embellish the beauty and value of your home. The company will display a variety of its doors at PCBC, booth #6420.
- Nichiha: Nichiha, a leading manufacturer of fiber cement siding, will debut its newest siding product, NichiFrontier at PCBC. NichiFrontier is similar to Nichiha’s popular Sierra Premium Shake Product, but is offered at a lower price point. It will be available this summer, in four different colors: Terra, Hazelnut, Shadow and Prairie. (Booth #6317)
- Cooper Lighting: A leading provider of high-quality light fixtures, Cooper Lighting is sure to impress with its extensive and innovative line of residential, commercial, industrial, and utility lighting. (Booth #5611)
- Gerber: A leader in high performance vitreous china plumbing fixtures, faucets, and fittings, Gerber will have its comprehensive line of products on display, ideal for water-conservation in both residential and commercial use. (Booth #6120)
- Isokern by Earthcore: Isokern by Earthcore is a superior brand of fireplaces, ovens and chimneys made of energy efficient volcanic stone. Volcanic stone has high insulating values, way beyond that of clay or stone. Visit Booth #5121 to see their exceptional fireplaces that are perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.