If you are seeking more and better ways to provide people the inspiration to invite brands, products and services into their homes, we may be the agency for you.
Digital Communication Specialist
We are seeking a full time assistant digital communication strategist with expertise in planning and executing online communication programs.
This person will work closely with the Digital Communication Strategist and respective Account Executives on a variety of client accounts providing strategic advice and support for the accounts’ online communication plan.
- Provide strategic advice for client online communication plans
- Research new online platforms
- Monitor online sentiment and social media activity for client accounts
- Assist Account Executives with producing content for social media, blogs, email campaigns, and websites
- Create and analyze performance reports for online activity
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field
- Excellent basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Working knowledge of social media platforms for brands
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills: ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Eagerness to continually learn new skills
- Experience using a Content Management System (preferably WordPress and/or Drupal)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Software skills: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
If interested please send cover letter, resume and two writing examples to Diane Brower at firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Relations Intern
We are seeking college students at senior, recent graduate, or grad school levels for the fall semester. It’s a rare opportunity to learn the business, grow your skills and explore the avenues for future success. The ability to work a minimum of 30 to 40 hours per week is a must.
Partner with the team on daily communication, including writing, pitching, media relations and day to day agency activities. Interns will be expected to participate in the following:
- Support the public relation team’s needs
- Attend Team meetings, creative brain storming sessions, etc
- Development, implementation and monitoring of social media strategies
- Interns will get exposure to other interesting projects within the K&A team over the course of the internship
- Attend weekly meetings and calls as necessary
- Graduate or senior level student studying Public Relations, Communication, Advertising or other related field. College credit is available
- Knowledge of AP style is required
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to perform in fast-paced environment and manage/status multiple projects in an informative, organized & concise way.
- Ability to work collaboratively, yet also proactively resourceful when working independently.
- Solution-minded, results oriented with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Enthusiasm and great attitude!
- Experience with social media including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and blogs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
If interested please send cover letter, resume and two writing examples to Diane Brower at AP@kleberandassociates.com